Jesus died for us to receive an inheritance. Do you know what that inheritance is?
In Acts 20:32, apostle Paul was addressing believers, and he said, “Now I commend you to God, and to the Word of His grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you the inheritance among all them that are sanctified.”
We are in a season of “inheritance.” Are you expecting? Have you begun to see breakthrough’s, spiritually, emotionally, physically, etc? If not, press in to God today; He has opened a window of heaven and is pouring out blessings, receive His love, receive His promises, and receive His Presence today.
Acts 20:32 is a powerful revelation about receiving your season of inheritance and transition. But first, it is important to understand what an inheritance is. An inheritance is something that is acquired when someone dies and passes it on to you, usually in his/her last will and testament.
Now, it is so important to know, not only did He die, He rose again in order to ENFORCE your ability to RECEIVE your inheritance
Jesus died for us to receive an inheritance, and the Bible is now His Last Will and Testament – His Covenant to us. When He died, He left His Words, which are spirit and life (John 6:63) in order for us to see what He wants us to have. Now, it is so important to know, not only did He die, He rose again in order to ENFORCE your ability to RECEIVE your inheritance. Do you know what that inheritance is? Acts 20:32 tells us that THE WORD OF HIS GRACE is able to give us an inheritance. What does that mean? In order to know what your inheritance is, you have to receive revelation from the Holy Spirit regarding what the Word of God says is yours. Then, press in, once you’ve identified it!!!! here are some of the promised inheritances:
- John 3:16 – God’s love and eternal life. Jesus died so that these primary, most important things can be yours, today. All you have to do is call on the Name of Jesus and ask Him to come into your life, and you receive eternal life and you become open to receiving the sense of the love of God
- Isa 53:5 and 1 Peter 2:24 – we are healed, we are forgiven, we are made whole, we are redeemed, and we have peace. These are parts of our inheritance through Jesus’ death.
- Matthew 18:20 – we can have His Presence in our assembly.
- Mark 16:17 – we can cast out devils
- John 14:13-14, 15:16, 16:23-26 – Through calling on and having faith in the name of Jesus, we can have answers to prayers.
On and on this list goes. You have an inheritance. Have you begun to lay claim to those promises? Have you set your faith foot forward? If not, commit the above passages and principles to memory, and begin to declare them out loud in prayer.
The Word is able to give you an inheritance – get in the Word of God today, and allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you, give you revelation, and move you forward.